Terms and Conditions
- All prices are set in Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the standard rate of 20%.
- We reserve the right to change product specifications and prices without notice.
- We will accept the following credit/debit cards: Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Payment for goods will not be taken until the goods have been despatched.
- If paying by cheque, please make cheques payable to 'Airsport Direct Ltd'. Goods will not be despatched before the cheque has cleared. Please allow 5 working days for the cheque to clear.
- Some of the products available on this website may have age restrictions. We will not sell these products to individuals under the age of 18 and may request proof of age before the despatch of any order. Customers that order age restricted products using a Solo or Electron card will be checked on the Electoral Roll at the address given. If no record exists on the Electoral Roll, further proof of age and identity will be requested. We will only accept a copy of a passport or drivers licence as identification. Birth certificates or any other document cannot be accepted.
- By placing an order with Airsport Direct Ltd the customer verifies that he/she has read these Terms and Conditions.
- Airsport Direct Limited accept no responsibility for loss, damage or injury resulting from the use of any product sold from this website. Use is at consumers risk. Knowledge of and adherence to local laws and/or statutes is the responsibility of the consumer.
Protection against Credit card Fraud
- We operate stringent credit card checks in order to help eliminate credit card fraud. Our checks may include the matching of a given credit card billing address against the details held by that of the credit card issuer. If these details do not match, the order will be held back and a member of our team will contact you. Further investigations may take place not excluding legal action.
Buying your air rifle or air pistol from us
Since the introduction of the VCR bill in October 2007 all air rifles, air pistols and component parts must be sold face-to-face by a Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD). To enable you to buy your air rifle, air pistol or component part from us via our website we offer an RFD Delivery Service where we will personally deliver your order to you on a face-to-face basis. Alternatively you can collect from us in person.
Personal Firearm Delivery Service
Since the introduction of the VCR bill in October 2007 any persons selling air weapons by way of trade or business must be a Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD). As Registered Firearms Dealers we can personally deliver your air rifle or air pistol to you on a face-to-face basis. Once we receive your airgun order for home delivery, we will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time for us to deliver your airgun to you at home. We charge £19.95 to deliver and cover East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire only.
Once we arrive at your home, you will need to provide us with proof of age (You must be 18 years or over to purchase air weapons in the UK) We will only accept proof of age in either drivers licence or passport formats. Please note, we will need to see both parts of your drivers licence, not just the card. We will also ask you to complete and sign a declaration stating that you are aged 18 years or over. Only when you have provided us with the relevant information and proved your age, will we hand over any goods and claim your payment. The information you provide will be recorded in our Statutory Firearms Register along with details of your purchase. This is a legal requirement and will be made available to the relevant authorities if legally required.
If for any reason we are unable to complete the sale of your air rifle or air pistol due to inadequate proof of age or you are simply not home when we arrive to deliver, your £19.95 delivery fee will still be taken and your air rifle or air pistol taken away. If a redelivery date is required you will be liable for a further £19.95 delivery fee.
In the event that you need to send your airgun back to us, it is your responsibility to securely do so. We are legally allowed to then courier it back to you after any repairs or servicing etc have been carried out.
Collecting from us
You may wish to collect your air rifle or air pistol from us in Slinfold West Sussex. Once we receive your airgun order for collection, we will contact you to arrange a convenient time for you to collect your order. You will need to bring with you proof of age. We will only accept proof of age in either drivers licence or passport formats. Please note, we will need to see both parts of your drivers licence, not just the card. We will also ask you to complete and sign a declaration stating that you are aged 18 years or over. Only when you have provided us with the relevant information and proved your age, will we hand over any goods and claim your payment. The information you provide will be recorded in our Statutory Firearms Register along with details of your purchase. This is a legal requirement and will be made available to the relevant authorities if legally required.
Please Note: The above delivery/collection information only applies to air weapons and their component parts. We can still send pellets and other airgun accessories such as Targets and gun lamps by mail order. If you require any further information about buying an air rifle or air pistol from us, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01403 785210 or send us an email.
Orders that do not contain airguns or component parts
For orders that do not contain airguns or component parts, we offer Standard and Express delivery services.
- Our Standard delivery service is 3.95. Delivery is 1 - 2 working days by First Class Royal Mail. Standard delivery is not available for large, heavy or high value items. For these items delivery will default to our express service. We may choose to upgrade your delivery (at our cost) if this proves to be more cost effective to us.
- Our Express delivery service is 6.95. Delivery is next working day by courier. Deliveries outside of 'Zone 1' are subject to a surcharge as defined in the table below. If your delivery is outside of Zone 1 we will contact you to take payment for this surcharge before we despatch your order. If you do not wish to pay the surcharge, your order will be cancelled and no payment will be debited from your card.
|All UK postcodes except those listed below.||No Surcharge|
|AB37 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB51 to AB56, FK19 to FK21, HS, IV1 to IV63, KW1 to KW17, PA20 to PA78, PH15 to PH50, PO30 to PO41, ZE1 to ZE3||£12.95|
- Orders will be despatched according to the following schedule. (In the event that we are able to despatch your order earlier we will endeavour to do so.)
|Monday to Friday before 2pm||Despatched same day by your chosen service. (Subject to stock.)|
|Monday to Friday after 2pm||Despatched next working day by your chosen service. (Subject to stock.)|
|Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday||Despatched next working day by your chosen service. (Subject to stock.)|
- If a product is out of stock or we have insufficient information to carry out your order, a member of Customer Services will contact you, explaining any delay or requesting further information.
- We also deliver outside of the UK and review all overseas orders on an individual basis. Postage and packaging costs will vary for overseas orders depending on the weight of the shipment. Due to the nature of some of the products available on our website, not all overseas orders can be honoured. If you wish to place an order for delivery overseas, please call us on 01403 785210.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery pricing and policy at any time without notice. Any changes will be made available for the customer to view online, prior to completing an order.
- At holiday times (eg Christmas) we advertise our last shipping days in accordance with our couriers delivery schedule. Although we strive to ensure that all orders are delivered before the time stated we accept no responsibility for late deliveries caused by the actions of our courier. In the event that your order is not delivered within the time stated you may cancel your order and we will give you a full refund. Please leave plenty of time when ordering to avoid disappointment resulting from late delivery.
- Should you have any questions about our delivery policy, please contact us on 01403 785210.
- Any items that are not in stock will be placed on back-order. The customer will be contacted by email or telephone and informed of any delay. The customer will be given the option to cancel the order.
Returning Goods/Our Guarantee
- We offer a no hassle 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, we will fully refund the purchase value of any item(s)* ordered from us within 14 days of receipt of the order.
- For us to refund any purchase, items must be returned unused in the same condition as when first received including all packaging. We cannot provide a full refund for any item that does not have its original packaging.
- We will only provide refunds to the credit/debit card on which the original purchase was made. This process may take up to 7 days.
* Consumable items that have been opened or used are non-refundable.
- All product warranties are provided by the original manufacturer and not by Airsport Direct Ltd.
Credit Card Security
- All online credit and debit card transactions at Airsport Direct Ltd are processed using either Actinic Payments or PayPal. Both methods are secure and comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). You may choose which payment method you would like to use when you go through the checkout.